Nemiròvskis Pranciškus (Pol. Franciszek Nemierowski, Niemierowski), Nameròvskis, Niemiròvskis 24/12/1734 (?) – 23/4/1795, Krosna (buried in Miroslaw), a Lithuanian painter and sculptor. Already a painter, he joined Marians of the Immaculate Conception in Puszcza Korabiewska in 1767, and took a friar’s vows a year later. Later on, he moved to live at a Marian monastery in Miroslaw. He was a decorator of Marian and Conventual Franciscan monasteries and churches. In 1773–1780, he painted the walls of the Franciscan Church of the Assumption of St Virgin Mary in Vilnius with scenes showing the life of St Francis of Assisi and 14 Franciscan friars in the style of rococo. By attribution, Nemirovskis is considered to be the author of the portraits of Stanislaus Papczyński the Blessed and the Countess Pranciška Ščiukaitė-Butlerienė in the Marian monastery in Marijampolė (late 1850s?). Nemirovskis’ work of art that has not survived to this day includes the wooden polychrome statue of St Virgin Mary made for the great altar of the Marian church of St Michael in Marijampolė, the fresco St Virgin Mary’s Visit to Elisabeth in a chapel in Marijampolė (destroyed in 1960), the paintings in the Church of St John the Baptist in Alšėnai and in the quarters of the Bishop Towiański at the Franciscan monastery in Vilnius (Gražina Marija Martinaitienė).