Author: Stabrowski Kazimierz, 1869 - 1929
Created: 1928 m.
Material / technique: pastel, paper.
Dimensions: 47 x 65 cm.
Signature: K. Stabrowski (in the bottom-right corner of the painting).
The painting comes from the collection of the family of the artist's wife, Julia Stabrowska née Janiszewska. In 1997 it was shown at an exhibition of a collection of Kazimierz Stabrowski's works from private collections and the National Museum in Warsaw held at the Stara Kordegarda in the Royal Lazienki Park in Warsaw.
Published: - guide No. 288 to the exhibition of the Society for the Encouragement of Fine Arts [...] Collective exhibition of works by Kazimierz Stabrowski [...], TZSP Warsaw 1928, p. 5, cat. no. 25; Kazimierz Stabrowski 1869-1929. collection of works from private collections and the National Museum in Warsaw. [L.Skalska-Miecik with the collaboration of K.Jerzmanowska], Royal Łazienki Museum Stara Kordegarda, Warsaw 1997, cat. no. 31.